Gosaikunda Pass Trekking
- Duration: 11 DaysDays
- Activities: Trekking
- Country: Nepal
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Group size: 01 to 50
- Attitude:4380 m
- Departure City: Kathmandu
- Best Season: March to May and Sept to December
Gosaikunda Pass Trekking
Gosaikunda passs trekking which is also spelled as Gosainkunda or Gosain Kunda is an alpine fresh water lake in Nepal’s Langtang National Park situated at an altitude of (4,380 m) in the Rasuwa District. Gosaikunda area is very well known as a religious site for Hindus. According to Hindu mythology it is believed, Gosaikunda as the abode of the Hindu gods Shiva and Gauri. Gosaikunda pass trekking connects the famous Langtang Valley trek in the same district. Basic accommodation is quite easily available during the trek. Tea houses offer a variety of delicious traditional food and snacks.
Gosaikunda Pass Trekking begins from Syabrubesi, which is almost eight hour drive from Kathmandu. Upon our arrival in Syabrubesi, we trek through beautiful rhododendron forests and many other wild flowers and birds, we also explore the head of the gorge getting close to the glacier system. Since the Gosainkunda pass trekking has been offering an excellent Himalayan views including of Langtang lirung, Gaurishanker, Dorje lakpa, Langtang Himalayan range, Rolwaling Himalayan range and Annapurna Himalayan range as well as the holy lake, Gosaikund lake, traditional old Tibetan monasteries, wild animals such as snow leopards, jackal, mountain Thar, red panda, monkeys thus, it has been the center of attraction among many visitors coming to Nepal. After crossing Gosainkund pass (4610m), our trail continues and leads to the Helambu then we make almost a circle going through Tharapati, Tarkeghyang, Sermathang and then to Melamchi pool bazaar then by private vehicle or by bus. Then we return back to Kathmandu.
Visitors are served by local hospitality. One can see many amazing things here. This incredible endeavor gives outstanding viewpoints of the Himalayas travel connected with Tamang tribe. You will relish the every moment here. Therefore give The Nepal Trekking Company a chance to serve you.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Full day sightseen in Kathmandu valley at world heritage site.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Dhunche by local bus or by car (1960 m).
Day 04: Dhunche to Singgumpa (3330 m).
Day 05: Singgumpa to Gosainkunda (4380).
Day 06: Gosainkunda to Gosainkunda pass (4610 m) and trek to Ghopte (3530 m).
Day 07: Ghopte to Kutumsang (2470 m).
Day 08: Kutumsang to Chisapani (2215 m).
Day 09: Chisapani to Kathmandu by Car.
Day 10: Leisure day in Kathmandu.
Day 11: Final Deprature.
What is included?
- Airport -Hotel-Airport pick up and drop.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with Bed & Breakfast.
- Your Meal (Breakfast-lunch-dinner) During the Trek.
- One Experience Trekking guide & one porter.
- All Land Transportation from Kathmandu to Kathmandu by bus or by car.
- Langtang national park Permit.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS).
- Insurance for Guide & Porters.
- All accommodation During the Trek.
- Farewell Dinner.
What is not included?
- Nepal Vissa fees.
- Personal Equipment for Trekking.
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation.
- Tips For Guide& Porter.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.tea, coffee, mineral water.