Manaslu Tsum Valley Trekking
- Duration: 25 DaysDays
- Activities: Trekking
- Country: Nepal
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Group size: 01 to 50
- Price:$ 1700 USD
- Attitude:5106 m
- Departure City: Kathmandu
- Best Season: March to May and Sept to December
Manaslu Tsum Valley Trekking
Manaslu Tsum Valley trekking is one of the adventurous trek. Tsum Valley, which is also well known as the Hidden Valley is a land of monasteries and beautiful villages. Tsum Valley lies on the northern part of Manaslu near Nepal Tibet border which used to be restricted area until 2008. This place is totally inhabited by Tibetans who migrated 100s of years ago. It is a challenging trek in Manaslu with the world’s eighth highest peak and crossing Larkya La pass and involving the Tsum Valley.
The Manaslu Tsum Valley Trekking is spiritual region, a preferred Himalayan ancient valley well-known in the northern region of Gorkha district of Nepal also known as a touch of Tsum Valley Trek Manaslu. As you may not know “Tsum” starts from the Tibetan word “Tsombo” which means the “shining” or “bright”. It is such a trip in the remote Nepal that should not be missed in any way. This is one of the absolute highlighted trip with strong, friendly, hospitable people, a living Buddhist culture and untouched wildlife which is possible because of Buddhist prohibitions on hunting. The culture of people living here is traditional and true. The unique culture of Tsum Valley Trekking has remained intact. The inhabitants of this area are direct descendants of Tibetan who are the immigrants and they settled here during early 16th century. Therefore their speech, way of dressing and customs are exactly similar to Tibetans in the North of Nepal.
Manaslu trekking is home of unique historic monasteries which includes Rachen Gompa and Mu Gompa, Mani and prayer walls. The tribes here celebrates Buddhist festivals, perform ritual burning of juniper sense to purify the air, place prayer flags for happiness of all the sentient living beings install Mani Walls. This is the most amazing things that you could see nowhere. Make yourself ready to explore Manaslu Tsum Valley Trekking.
Day 01 – Arrival in Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel
Day 02 – Full day sightseen in Kathmandu valley at world heritage site.
Day 03 – Kathmandu to Arughat (608 m)
Day 04 – Arughat to Liding (720 m)
Day 05 – Liding to Tatopani (990 m)
Day 06 – Tatopani to Philim (1570 m)
Day 07 – Philim to Chumling (2386 m)
Day 08 – Chumling to Chookang paro (3031 m)
Day 09 – Chookang paro to Nile (3361 m)
Day 10 – Nile to Mu-Gompa (3700 m)
Day 11 – Mu-gompa to Chhokang paro (3031 m)
Day 12 – Chhokang paro to Lokpa (2240 m)
Day 13 – Lokpa to Ghap (2397 m)
Day 14 – Ghap to Lho (3180 m)
Day 15 – Lho to Sama-gaun (3520 m)
Day 16 – Sama-gaun to Samdo (3875 m)
Day 17 – Samdo to Dharmasala (4460 m)
Day 18 – Dharmasala to Larke pass(5160 m) and Bimthang (3550 m)
Day 19 – Bimthang to Tilije (2300 m)
Day 20 – Tilije to Chamje (1430 m)
Day 21 – Chamje to Bahun danda (1310 m)
Day 22 – Bahun danda to Besisahar (760 m)
Day 23 – Besisahar to Kathmandu
Day 24 – Leisure day at Kathmandu
Day 25 – Final departure
What is included?
- Airport Pick up and Drops by car.
- 04 Night's Standard Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Your meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) During the Trekking.
- Transportation from Ktm- arughat and Besisahar to Kathmndu.
- All accommodations in Tea Houses During the Trek.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) . National Park Permits.
- An experienced and friendly Guide.
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Medical Supplies.
What is not included?
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Kathmandu.
- Your Travel insurance.cover helicopter rescue.
- Your Personal Equipment for Trekking.
- International Airfare and Airport Departure tax.
- Food While You are in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the Alcoholic and non Alcoholic Drinks tea, coffee .
- Tips for the Guide and Porter.