11 Days Everest Trekking
- Duration: 11 DaysDays
- Activities: Adventure Trekking
- Country: Nepal
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Group size: 01 to 50
- Price:1100 USD
- Attitude:5545 m
- Departure City: Kathmandu
- Best Season: March to May and Sept to December
11 Days Everest Trekking
11 Days Everest Trekking is a popular trekking destination in the Everest region of Nepal which is located in the North Eastern part of Nepal. Amongst the various trekking itineraries in the world popular Everest region of Nepal, 11 Days Everest Base Camp Trekking is the most iconic and the most popular trekking destination in the Khumbhu region of the Everest. The trekking takes the trekkers to the world famous region of Everest and introduces the foreigners to the region of Everest like Lukla, Namche Bazaar, Tengboche and the all important Everest Base Camp also known as the Kalapatthar. The visiting trekkers will have the wonderful opportunity to observe and explore more about the Everest region, view the panoramic views of the mountains including the Mount Everest, Mount Lhotse, Mount Cho Oyu, among others. Besides the opportunity of adventure, the trekkers, during the course of the Everest Base Camp Trekking, will also have the opportunity to sightsee around the Everest and also learn more about the life and culture of the local Sherpa people living in the region.
11 Days Everest Trekking with The Nepal Trekking cpompany is a 11-days long trekking itinerary the popular realm of the Mount Everest and also in the entire world. Panoramic and splendid views of the Mount Everest, the world’s tallest mountain peak in the world, and other mountains like Mount Lhotse, Mount Lobuche, among others, are the major highlights of the trekking. The 11-days Everest Panorama trekking is a wonderful way to learn more and observe the popular Khumbu region of the Everest as it also provides plenty of opportunities for fun and adventure related to trekking. The scenic views of the other mountain peaks like Tawache, Ama Dablam, are also the highlights of the panorama trek.
The Base Camp trekking begins with a 30-minute of mountain flight from the capital city of Kathmandu to Lukla Airport, the starting point of the Panorama trek. It will be a wonderful mountain flight as the visitors will enjoy the scenic flight amidst the mountains and the natural scenery. The Airport is also known with the name of Tenzing Hillary Airport and it is considered as one of the most dangerous Airports in the world mostly because of the altitude, the precarious location and the uneven topography. Your trekking starts from Lukla as you will trek towards the village of Phakding before reaching the popular town of Namche Bazaar.
Day 01: Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, trek to Phakding.
Day 02: Trek to Namche Bazaar.
Day 03: Rest day in Namche Bazaar.
Day 04: Trek to Tengboche.
Day 05: Trek to Dingboche.
Day 06: Trek to Lobuche.
Day 07: Trek to Gorak Shep and the Everest Base Camp.
Day 08: Trek to Pheriche.
Day 09: Trek to Namche Bazaar.
Day 10: Trek to Lukla.
Day 11:Fly back to Kathmandu.
What is included?
- Twin share accommodation in lodge/teahouse during the trek and daily mountain breakfast.
- Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu flight ticket with airport tax (Guest and Guide).
- All necessary paper work and national park entry permits.
- All the necessary paper work and government tax.
- Trekker’s information Management System (TIMS) cards.
- 1 English speaking,liscen holder,experience and helpful guide.
- 1 porter for two guests.
- Traditional Nepali dinner.
- Medical supplies.
What is not included?
- Personal travel insurances.
- Personal trekking equipment (sleeping bag,down jacket,trekking boots,sunglasses,sunscreen,gloves,trekking sticks).
- International air fairs and airport departure tax.
- lunch and dinner in the mountain.
- Hot shower.
- Tips for the trekking crews.
- Thick socks (4 pairs)
- Light socks (3 pairs)
- Camp shoes
- Sleeping bag (4seasons) -1 Provided
- Down jacket -1 Provided
- Daypack /Backpack – 1
- Water bottle – 1
- Sun cream and moisturizer
- Flashlight/Torch light with spare bulbs, batteries, lip salve, gaiters.
- Down or fiber filled waterproof jacket and trousers (1)
- Fleece jacket or pullover (1)
- Warm cotton trousers (2 pairs)
- Shirts and T-shirts (4 pieces)
- Lightweight cotton long pants (3 pairs)
- Thermal set (1 Pair)
- Shorts (2 pieces)
- Sun hat, woolen scarf (1)
- Woolen hat (1)
- Sunglasses (1)
- Lightweight gloves (1)
- Rain coat (1) – in rainy seasons
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof (1)