- Duration: 12 DaysDays
- Activities: Trekking
- Country: Nepal
- Trip Grade: Easy
- Group size: 01 to 50
- Departure City: Kathmandu
- Best Season: March to May and Sept to December
Helambu trekking is another popular trekking trial that lies in the Langtang region. It one of the best short trek renowned for its location, radiant nature and best journey to examine the ancient and antique Tibetan culture of people residing here on the lap of Himalayas at the highest altitude of the world. Helambu trekking is located about 72 kilometers northeast of Kathmandu. It is also renowned for its scenic grandeur and pleasant climate. Helambu region which is extended from north of Taramarang to the limit of the Gosaikunda Lake and lower slopes of Jugal Himal, has numerous plateau where Tamang and Sherpa villages are scattered on both sides of the Malemchi River.
During the trekking we can green rhododendron forest, majestic waterfalls, pine forest, snowcapped mountains, slow moving rivers and streams, grassy downs and meadows scattered with daisies and wild primulas. This will make your trip most diverse. In the upper part of the valley we can see snow bridges crossing the torrents, tiny lakes with icebergs floating and waters of crystalline brightness. The great Himalayan scenery at the border with Tibet and monasteries make a trek to the region an enthralling experience. Our trek starts off at Sundarijal and goes past Chisopani, Hyolmo, Kutumsang, Magin Goth, Tharepati, Malemchigaun, Nakote, Hyolmo and Tarke Gyang.
Helambu trekking is normally for 6 days. We can also visit Goisaikunda, one of the holiest river during the trek. Helambu trekking is all about hiking between mostly at the lowest altitude 3000m and the high point is Tharepati La pass (3600m). Afterward, from the place, we climb up and pass the holy lake Gosaikunda and enter Helambu. After visiting this area and enjoying the cultural blend of diverse ethnic people, we return to Chisapani and then return back to Kathmandu. All the experience that you gain here will be unforgettable in your whole life.
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: full days sightseenin Kathmandu valley at world heritage site.
Day 03: kathmandu to sumderijal by car and trek to chisapani.
Day 04: Chisapani to kutumsang.
Day 05: Kutumsang to Thadapati.
Day 06: Thadapati to Melamchigaun.
Day 07: Melamchigaun to Tarkeghyang.
Day 08: Tarkeghyang to Sermathang.
Day 09: Sermathang to Melamchi.
Day 10: Melamchi to Kathmandu.
Day 11: Leisure day at Kathmandu.
Day 12: Final Departure.
What is included?
- Airport -Hotel-Airport transfer.
- 04 nights hotel in kathmandu on B.B plan.
- Your Meal (Breakfast-lunch-dinner) During the Trek.
- One Trekking guide & one porter for Each Two Tourist.
- Land Transportation to Sunderijal and local bus from Melamchi.
- Langtang national park Permit .
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS).
- All accommodation During the Trek.
- Farewell Dinner.
What is not included?
- Nepal Vissa fees.
- Personal Equipment for Trekking.
- Personal travel Insurance.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation.
- Tipping (Tips) For Guide & Porter.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.tea, coffee, mineral water.