Gokyo Chola Pass Trekking
- Duration: 17 DaysDays
- Activities: Trekking
- Country: Nepal
- Trip Grade: Strenuous
- Group size: 01 to 50
- Attitude:5420 m
- Departure City: Kathmandu
- Best Season: March to May and September to December
Gokyo Chola Pass Trekking
Gokyo Chola Pass Trekking leads you to the homeland of Sherpa people, living on the foothill of the highest mountain in the world the Mt. Everest. It is at an altitude of 5420m with wonderful view of mountains and hills. This will be one of your most adventurous trekking in Nepal, visiting all the high valleys of Khumbu areas and the upper Gokyo Valley. It does not only covers the Everest base camp but also other popular destinations such as Namche Bazaar, Tengboche and few other nice peaks like Kala Pathhar and Gokyo Ri.
While we will be walking toward Cho La Pass Trekking. we can enjoy the gorgeous environment and surrounding areas. The beautiful oak jungle, streams, different species of birds, animals, Buddhist monasteries and lot more. Once we reach to our destination you will have a feeling of heaven on earth. We assure that whoever visits this place will be amazed of the rich culture of the people living here and love and hospitality of them. We start out trek to Gokyo Chola Pass Trekking from Lukla after half an hour flight from Kathmandu. The total walking period will be 4-6 hours per day. The trial to Gokyo is a steady mounting up the valley fleeting through patches of birch and rhododendron forestry where the indefinable musk deer can be seen occasionally. After we reach Gokyo lakes we will climb the Gokyo Ri from where we can enjoy splendid summit mountain scene including Makalu, Cho Oyo and Everest.
Gokyo Chola Pass Trekking will be for 17-19 days. And we are certain that it is the perfect way to spend your holiday in Nepal. Our return route will pass via Tengboche, where we rest and enjoy the magnificent scene of monastery and views of Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Kwangde, Everest, Kantega and many more. So without thinking too much plan a holiday with The Nepal Trekking Company.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Full day sightseen in Kathmandu valley at world heritage site.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Lukla(2800 m) by plane then trek to Phakding (2610 m).
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440 m).
Day 05: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar.
Day 06: Namche to Dole (4200 m).
Day 07: Dole to Gokyo (4790 m).
Day 08: Rest day at Gokyo.
Day 09: Gokyo to Dragnag (4700 m).
Day 10: Dragnag to Lobuche (4900 m) Via Cho-la Pass (5420 m).
Day 11: Lobuche to Gorekshep (5100 ) and Trek to Everest Base Camp (5364 m).
Day 12: Gorekshep to Kalla-patter (5550 m) and Phereche (4270 m).
Day 13: Phereche to Namche Bazaar (3440 m).
Day 14: Namche to Lukla (2800 m).
Day 15: Lukla to Kathmandu.
Day 16: Leisure day at Kathmandu.
Day 17: Final Departure.
What is included?
- Airport Pick up and Drops by car.
- 3 Night's Standard Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Your meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) During the Trekking.
- Domestic Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK).
- All accommodations in mountain tea house.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) . National Park Entry Permits.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- All Transportation as per itinerary.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical Supplies.
What is not included?
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport. per person $30 USD.
- Your Travel insurance cover helicopter rescue.
- Your Personal Equipment for Trekking.
- International Airfare and Airport Departure.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the Alcoholic and non Alcoholic Drinks tea, coffee.
- Sweet things like Chocolate and desert.
- Tips for the Guide and Porter.